CRAZZIE BOARDS works hard to produce boards at the highest quality and standards within the paddle board industry. We conduct quality checks during manufacturing and in our warehouses in an effort to guarantee each board’s quality before shipping to Authorized Crazzie Board Dealers or direct to customers. Because of the nature of paddle boarding we cannot warranty the performance of any board or shape for individual riders and varying levels of skills and abilities. Furthermore, we cannot guarantee against damage or breakage and cannot protect or warranty against circumstances outside of our control. Fair warning, our paddle boards are Epoxy, meaning they have a clear glass-like coating on them. While they are sturdy, they will crack if handled improperly.
***WARRANTY IS NON-TRANSFERABLE***
SALES RECEIPT REQUIRED
PLEASE keep your sales receipt should it be required in the future for proof of purchase.
90 DAY LIMITED WARRANTY
Applies to CRAZZIE BOARDS handcrafted Epoxy Boards
For the original retail purchaser (“Consumer”), CRAZZIE BOARDS provides a limited 90-day warranty from date of purchase against material or manufacturing defects in the hull and deck for a registered product.
PARTS, ACCESSORIES, OUTFITTING
For the original retail purchaser (“Consumer”), CRAZZIE BOARDS provides a limited 90-day warranty from the date of purchase against material or manufacturing defects of parts, accessories, and outfitting.
OBTAINING WARRANTY SERVICE
If there is a problem with your CRAZZIE BOARD and you suspect that it may be due to defective materials or workmanship, contact our team immediately. Consumer is responsible for delivery to, and pickup from, the closest CRAZZIE BOARDS warehouse.
If you purchased the product directly from CRAZZIE BOARDS, send us an email with the following information:
- First & Last Name
- Your Phone Number
- Your Address / City / State / Zip
- Board Style
- Board Size
- Date Purchased
- Description of Issue
- 1-3 Pictures of the Issue (optional)
If the CRAZZIE BOARDS inspection indicates a defect that is attributable to materials or workmanship, CRAZZIE BOARDS will refund the cost of your return shipping and repair or replace your CRAZZIE BOARD free of charge at the company's option. Proof of purchase such as a sales receipt and return shipping receipt may be required.
If service is required in a country that is not the country of purchase, Consumer will comply with all applicable export laws and regulations and be responsible for all customs duties, value add tax (VAT), and other associated taxes and charges. For international service, the CRAZZIE BOARDS Consumer may repair or exchange defective products and parts with comparable products and parts that comply with local standards once they have received approval from the CRAZZIE BOARDS team.
CRAZZIE BOARDS retains the right to satisfy warranty via repair or replacement of products or of components deemed defective. In addition, CRAZZIE BOARDS reserves the right to replace original Crazzie Boards, or equipment with comparable current products.
LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS
This limited warranty does not apply to:
- Normal wear and tear and aging of product.
- CRAZZIE BOARDS damaged by extreme weather or environmental conditions.
- CRAZZIE BOARDS damaged while in possession of a freight carrier, a dealer, Consumer, or any party other than CRAZZIE BOARDS.
- CRAZZIE BOARDS damaged by accident, neglect, improper use or handling.
- CRAZZIE BOARDS that have been towed by power or sail boats.
- CRAZZIE BOARDS designated as Prototypes.
- CRAZZIE BOARDS sold as “demos” or in “as is” condition.
- CRAZZIE BOARDS determined to have been used for any activity other than an activity which is customary for the product.
- CRAZZIE BOARDS that have been structurally or dimensionally altered or modified.
- CRAZZIE BOARDS used for commercial or rental purposes.
- Cosmetic flaws or colors may vary from those shown. Cosmetic flaws or variations in color are not covered by warranty.
- Use in excess of the manufacturers recommended maximum load capacity.
- Failure to comply with assembly / disassembly and handling procedures.
- Does not cover any puncture, cut or abrasion sustained in normal use or damage from unreasonable uses or improper storage.
This limited warranty excludes all other warranties, expressed or implied, including implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, with regard to CRAZZIE BOARDS® paddle boards. Some state, country, or provincial laws do not allow the exclusion of certain implied warranties, so the above exclusion may not apply to you.
This limited warranty excludes any incidental or consequential damages or expenses resulting from any defects. CRAZZIE BOARD’s aggregate liability shall be limited to an amount equal to Consumer's original purchase price paid for the defective product. Some state, country, or provincial laws do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above exclusion may not apply to you.
To the extent any limitation or exclusion contained herein is contrary to any country, state, or provincial law, such limitation or exclusion shall be severable and all other terms herein shall remain in full force and effect and are valid and enforceable. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other rights. For Consumers who are covered by state, country or provincial consumer protection laws or regulations, the benefits from this warranty are in addition to all rights conveyed by such consumer protection laws.
Maybe you’ve read all of this…Maybe you just skipped to the bottom because you need to have your board returned? If so, please call us at 772-242-3320, Monday - Friday 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. EST.